THIS JOB HAS NOW CLOSED
Teacher of MFL – Modern Foreign Languages (French with Spanish and/or German)
Northampton High School has a fantastic opportunity for a well-qualified, inspirational teacher of Modern Languages to teach French across all age groups up to A Level (and Oxbridge entrance) and Spanish or German to at least KS3. The successful candidate will also contribute further to extracurricular activities within Modern Languages and beyond.
The role of Subject Leader for French is currently also available. If you wish to apply for this element too, please make this clear within your covering letter.
If you enjoy the challenge of teaching ambitious, able and well-motivated students, this could be the ideal opportunity for you to join our thriving school, which obtains outstanding results.
About the School:
Northampton High School, part of the Girls’ Day School Trust (GDST), is an independent girls’ day school with a reputation for academic excellence, strong pastoral care and a wide breadth of extra-curricular activity. We are proud to be at the forefront of education for girls and a strong voice in promoting opportunities for young women.
As part of the GDST, the UK’s leading network of independent girls’ schools, we can offer a variety of benefits, such as:
- Competitive salaries and pay progression
- Access to extensive professional development opportunities
- Training grants for qualifications
- Generous pension schemes
- Free life assurance benefit
- A discount of up to 50% on fees for children at GDST schools
- Childcare vouchers, interest free loans for training, computer purchase loans and travel season ticket loans
- A Cycle to Work scheme
- Competitive terms and conditions of employment