THIS JOB HAS NOW CLOSED
Teacher of French and Spanish
Applications are welcomed from well-qualified, enthusiastic linguists looking to join a lively and highly successful department and teach French and Spanish throughout the school with at least one subject up to A Level.
The post will be full time and will start in September 2018. The successful applicant will have a track record of motivating students and guiding learners to outstanding exam results.
This is an opportunity to join a leading girls’ school with a reputation for outstanding pastoral care and support and where all staff play a full part in the life of their departments and in the wide extra-curricular activities of the school.
About the School:
Brighton and Hove High, part of the Girls’ Day School Trust (GDST), is an independent girls’ day school with a reputation for academic excellence, strong pastoral care and a wide breadth of extra-curricular activity. We are proud to be part of a vibrant community in the heart of Brighton and to be at the forefront of education for girls and a strong voice in promoting opportunities for young women.
As part of the GDST, the UK’s leading network of independent girls’ schools, we can offer a variety of benefits, such as:
- Competitive salaries and pay progression
- Access to extensive professional development opportunities
- Training grants for qualifications
- Generous pension schemes
- Free life assurance benefit
- A discount of up to 50% on fees for children at GDST schools
- Childcare vouchers, interest free loans for training, computer purchase loans and travel season ticket loans
- A Cycle to Work scheme
- Competitive terms and conditions of employment