THIS JOB HAS NOW CLOSED
Finance & Compliance Secretary
Opportunity for an experienced administrator to join a strong and friendly Finance & Operations Department at one of London’s most popular and successful independent girls’ schools.
As Finance & Compliance Secretary, you will be working closely with the Finance team, managing the School’s online payment system (ParentPay), providing support on the financial aspects of trips, extra-curricular activities, charitable activities and all elements of our enterprise activities.
Additionally, you will pay a vital role in our compliance with statutory regulations, maintaining records, spreadsheets of activities and highlighting issues where required.
You will also provide some administrative support to the senior leadership team on a daily basis, including calendar management, email support, research, meeting preparation, travel arrangements and other such duties to ensure the smooth running of the School.
Experience of providing administrative support to a busy management team is essential. Experience of working in a finance or accountancy environment is desirable, but not essential.
If you are an enthusiastic, organised and attentive individual with an eye for detail and looking at the bigger picture we would be delighted to hear from you.
In return, we can offer you a variety of benefits, such as:
- Competitive salaries and pay progression
- Access to extensive professional development opportunities
- Training grants for qualifications
- Generous pension schemes
- Free life assurance benefit
- A discount of up to 50% on fees for children at GDST schools
- Childcare vouchers, interest free loans for training, computer purchase loans and travel season ticket loans
- A Cycle to Work scheme
- Competitive terms and conditions of employment