THIS JOB HAS NOW CLOSED
Teacher of Chemistry / Science
Full / Part Time – September 2018
Maternity Cover (approximately 1 academic year)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Teacher of Chemistry to join our thriving and high-achieving Senior School.
This is a temporary post to teach up to and including A Level. The ability to also teach other Science subjects at Key Stage 3 would be advantageous. This role can be offered at either full or part time.
Portsmouth High School is part of the GDST (Girls’ Day School Trust) – the leading network of independent girls’ schools in the UK. The successful candidate will be joining a friendly and supportive team and we offer a generous salary and benefits package, which includes:
- Access to extensive professional development opportunities
- Training grants for qualifications
- Generous pension schemes
- Free life assurance benefit
- Childcare vouchers, interest free loans for training, computer purchase loans and travel season ticket loans
- A Cycle to Work scheme
- Competitive terms and conditions of employment