THIS JOB HAS NOW CLOSED
Learning & Development Administrator
St Mungo’s Learning & Development team, based in our Head Office near Tower Hill London are seeking a highly organised Administrator.
At St Mungo’s our vision is that everyone has a place to call home and can fulfil their hopes and ambitions. As a homelessness charity and housing association, our clients are at the heart of what we do. We provide a bed and support to more than 2,500 people a night who are either homeless or at risk, and work to end homelessness and rebuild lives.
Our Learning & Development team works with stakeholders across St Mungo’s through a variety of activities to achieve organisational goals, develop teams and provide high-quality training and learning opportunities for staff across the organisation.
We offer a great team working environment, a fantastic work-life balance and consider experience to be far less important than great customer service skills and a ‘can do’ attitude. Reporting to the Learning & Development Team Leader, the L&D Administrator will:
- Provide strong customer service to the rest of the organisation and external contacts;
- Maintain various systems in line with organisational policies;
- Organise Learning & Development activities and events;
- Provide ad hoc support to the rest of the team as required.
In order to be successful in the role, the ideal candidates will need the following:
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude and flexibility in taking on a variety of tasks, often at short notice to meet the requirements of key stakeholders;
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities, a high workload and to work to deadlines in a methodical and accurate fashion;
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and electronic databases (preferably HR/L&D/eLearning related) and ability to apply existing IT skills when learning new online systems;
- Some knowledge of learning and development practice;
- Ability to maintain attention to detail when completing routine administrative tasks.
In return, we offer a range of benefits including a pension scheme, staff discounts scheme and initiatives to help you maintain a healthy work/life balance. We are also committed to providing our staff with a wide range of learning and development opportunities; in support of their personal and professional development
Specific working days and times are flexible for this role and can be negotiated.
If you believe that you have what we are looking for, and have an interest in working for a charity which makes a real difference to the lives of people who are homeless, we would love to hear from you.