Head of Physics and Engineering
Brighton and Hove High has an exciting and brand new opportunity for a talented and ambitious Head of Physics and Engineering. This is an excellent opportunity to use your vision, energy and drive to lead the department forward and consolidate the School as a centre of excellence in STEM.
The successful applicant will have a proven track record of motivating students and guiding learners to outstanding exam results.
About the School:
Brighton and Hove High, part of the Girls’ Day School Trust (GDST), is an independent girls’ day school with a reputation for academic excellence, strong pastoral care and a wide breadth of extra-curricular activity. We are proud to be part of a vibrant community in the heart of Brighton, at the forefront of girls’ education and a strong voice in promoting opportunities for young women.
As part of the GDST, the UK’s leading network of independent girls’ schools, we can offer a variety of benefits, such as:
- Competitive salaries and pay progression
- Access to extensive professional development opportunities
- Training grants for qualifications
- Generous pension schemes
- Free life assurance benefit
- A discount of up to 50% on fees for children at GDST schools
- Childcare vouchers, interest free loans for training, computer purchase loans and travel season ticket loans
- A Cycle to Work scheme
- Competitive terms and conditions of employment