Class Teacher With French Specialism (Prep School)
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, passionate and inspiring teacher to join our flourishing Prep School.
A love of both teaching and learning is essential, as is a commitment to ensuring that our girls receive the very best possible education. Experience of working within KS2 is vital, as is the ability to teach French across the Prep School. You will be joining our dynamic and highly skilled Prep staff and be working with our bright, eager and talented girls.
With a history which goes back as far as 1875, Norwich High School is the region’s only 3-18 girls’ school, fulfilling its aims of providing excellent academic inspiration and opportunities to girls across Norfolk.
The School is part of the Girls’ Day School Trust; the UK’s leading network of independent girls’ schools and offers a variety of benefits, such as:
- Competitive salaries and pay progression
- Access to extensive professional development opportunities
- Training grants for qualifications
- Generous pension schemes
- A discount of up to 50% on fees for children at GDST schools
- Childcare vouchers, interest free loans for training and computer purchase loans